Come get the Halloween Spirit before it gets you! We have booked a bus to go to Saunders Farm for the evening. The transportation is free but the youth need to purchase their own tickets. They are available at the entrance that night, online at the Saunders Farm Website or are sold at some retail stores:
Your Independent Grocer
- Brown’s Independent Grocer (1251 Main Street, Stittsville)
- Ross Independent Grocer (3777 Strandherd Drive, Nepean- Barrhaven)
- Kings’ Independent Grocer (5911 Perth St. Richmond)
- Mitchell’s Independent Grocer (455 McNeely Ave, Carleton Place)
- Ottawa West (2940 Baseline Road)
- Merivale (1383 Clyde Ave, Nepean)
- Ottawa East (110 Place D’Orleans Dr., Ottawa – Old Target location)
There will be water and granola bars on the bus. If more is needed, please bring snacks with you or money to buy food at Saunders Farm. We always recommend you bring a water bottle to all YOMA activities.
IMPORTANT: Dress for the weather as we will be outdoors for several hours.
Reserve your seat on the bus
New to YOMA? Please bring a completed Registration Form with you.
Click here for the YOMA Registration Form
All youth must provide a signed Permission Form before leaving for Saunders Farm